As a community leader, CLA SITE provides support services to a number of not-for-profit organizations, community groups and churches throughout the area by offering organizational leadership, site-specific design solutions, or simply lending a hand in an annual cleanup or planting day.
CLA SITE recognizes the importance of community leadership as an essential tool for creating a better built environment.
As members of our own community, both as local residents and business owners, we know how to effectively design and achieve near- and long-term goals.
Our direct experience, knowledge, and creative technical capabilities help us successfully engage the public to shape regional connections to the community.
Check out the list of nonprofit organizations, camps, parks, and educational institutions we have worked with over the years.
CLA SITE’S COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT PROCESS
Depending on the type of project, our typical engagement process may involve:
- Offering design charrettes and synthesizing many ideas into one cohesive plan,
- Advancing inclusivity and equity goals throughout the entire lifecycle of the process by offering meaningful participation,
- Holding interviews with key stakeholders and affected groups,
- Conducting public meetings,
- Offering graphic representations of the work to be completed,
- Organizing many avenues for the public to submit ideas, such as via websites, mail-in forms, and
- Offering details about the project at key milestones by creating project websites.